This page has the resources related to the Country Project.
Summary of Deliverables
- Deliverables List (pdf)
- Individual: Written proposal – 3/10
- Individual: Oral or Written submission – final weeks or 5/9
- Group: Class presentation of global region – final week(s)
- The last two weeks of class are possibly reserved for presentations, depending upon how many people choose to submit written reports.
- Individual: Community Presentation (not necessarily related to country project); outline due 3/10
- Individual: Written submission – 5/9
- Individual: Oral with written summary – final week(s)
- The last two weeks of class are set aside to spend time in the lab working on the country project and geospatial analyses associated with that project. Students will submit a written report, present an oral presentation, and prepare the 1 page summary as well.
Geological Society of America Timescale (click on image to download pdf file).