- Led By: M. Chandler
- Didier, P., 2015. Quaternary Glaciations: from observations to theories, in: Quaternary Science Reviews, v. 107, p/ 11-24. (pdf)
- Supporting Information:
- Shakun et al., 2012. Global warming preceded by increasing carbon dioxide concentrations during the last deglaciation in Nature, v. 444, p. 49-54.
- Shakun et al., 2012. Supplementary File pdf
- Shakun et al., 2012. Supplementary File xls
- Here is a page that explains the Shakun paper… I love the skeptical science page. There is lots of material about climate change on that page.