Lab 4 Course Material
Records of Sea Level Change and Tectonic Uplift: Northern California
- Lambeck and Chappel, 2001. Sea Level Change Through the Last Glacial Cycle
- Leibson, 2004. Uplift of Marine Terraces along the San Andreas Fault: Fort Bragg Region, Northern California, senior thesis.
- Merritts and Bull, 1989. Interpreting Quaternary uplift rates at the Mendocino triple junction, northern California, from uplifted marine terraces
- Muhs et al., 2004. Quaternary sea-level history of the United States
- Shackleton, N.J., 1987. Oxygen Isotopes, Ice Volume and Sea Level
- Stoffer and Gordon, 2001. The Geology from Santa Cruz to Point Año Nuevo — The San Gregorio Fault Zone and Pleistocene Marine Terraces
- Padgett, J.C., 2013. Upper-Plate Deformation of Late Pleistocene Marine Terraces in the Trinidad, California Coastal Area, Southern Cascadia Subduction Zone MS thesis, Humboldt State University, 127 pp.
GEOL 553 Course Page
Course Material and Educational Resources